A degree in Business Entrepreneurship prepares students for employment in a number of areas, such as:
- Startup strategy and execution.
- Product development.
- Project management.
- Digital and social. media marketing.
- User experience design.
- Human resources and team management.
- Organizational development.
Participants in this program will also develop specific skills in their field of interest and will receive certificates endorsed by the University, which will be an element of high value in the training and professional performance of the student.
The Business Entrepreneurship Associate in Science degree will provide you with the understanding, confidence and relationships to turn your ideas into market-ready products, services, business and social ventures. Experience the success and satisfaction of life as a visionary entrepreneur, improving the world, creating jobs and providing a positive future for yourself and others.
This degree will help you understand the context, concerns and language of entrepreneurship and prepare you to make your entry into the marketplace with your own business.
- English Composition I
- History of Art
- College Algebra
- General Biology
- Western Civilizations
- English Composition II
- Introduction to statistics
- Environmental Science
- Equality & Inequality
- Introduction to Managing Conflict and Bargaining
- Introduction to Digital Humanities
- Computing Fundamentals for Entrepreneurship – Project based
- Managerial Accounting – Project based
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Finance
- Introduction to Lean Start Up
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Macroeconomics