Business Administration with a Minor in Management Information Systems
What is Business Administration?
Business administration oversees the general operations of an organization or department. This may include teams support and supervision, problem solving, developing and implementing plans, and meeting goals.
What are Management Information Systems?
It is an integrated system that provides information in order to support the planning, control and operations of an organization in order to develop useful information in administration.
Competences to be acquired
This program is focused and designed for graduates to implement the best practices in cybersecurity of data and databases, keeping company information and files safe.
Why study Business Administration with a Minor in Management Information Systems?
Students learn to implement efficient risk management, as well as an in-depth analysis of the organization’s file management systems.
What do I need to study Business Administration with a Minor in Management Information Systems?
To study for a Bachelor in Business Administration with a Minor in Management Information Systems you need to have finished high school.
In companies in the areas of administration and sales, as a business advisor, financial analyst, market research analyst, human resources specialist, marketing administrator, logistics manager, entrepreneurship manager, etc.
General Education Requirements
- Introduction to Calculus
- Introduction to statistics
- History of Art
- English Composition
- Intercultural Communication
- Oral and written communications abilities
- General Biology
- Western Civilizations
- Equality & Inequality
- Environmental Sciences
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Statistics for Business and Economics
- Business Innovation Management
- Business Process Analysis
- Integrated business applications
- Analysis and design of systems
- Management of relational databases
- Business Data Management
- Management information security
- Management support systems
- Project management
- Organization and management
- Operation management
- Strategic Management
- Professional ethics
- Design and innovation of digital business
- Accounting for planning and control
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Legal environment of Business
- Computational mathematics
- IT Engineering
- Cost analysis and applications
- Discrete mathematics
- Financial markets
- Foreign trade
- International organizations
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing communications
- Marketing and Society