Business Administration in Human Resources Management
Throughout the Human Resource Management program, students will gain insight into ethical and business problem solving issues through courses incorporating individual and group work, written assignments, and oral presentations. The course work component of the degree in Human Resource Management (HRM) presents the building blocks of theory and application that focus on core business principles, personnel management and retention, employee and labor relations, diversity management, and organizational development.
This program provides a professional identity at a local and international level thanks to our faculty, all of which are renowned experts in the specific application of knowledge and technological tools within their fields of work.
The Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management program focuses on integrated learning experiences in which students develop problem solving and team building skills. The program is designed for students who desire a broad understanding of business operations with an intense focus on the area of Human Resource Management.
This specific course of study will equip students with the highly sought-after skills required for success in Human Resources while completing the strategic circle through courses in organizational management.
- Fundamental theory of organization
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Marketing management
- Project evaluation and risk analysis
- Accounting Management
- Finance management I
- Strategic management of human talent
- Transformational leadership
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT:
- Managing Human Resources
- Human Resource Development
- Talent Management
- Managing Total Rewards
- Cum laude: graduation with an average between 3.2 to 3.49.
- Magna cum laude: graduation with an outstanding average between 3.5 to 3.79.
- Summa cum laude: Also known as “with the highest honors”, it is applied to those who obtain an average higher than 3.8