Education with Concentration in Digital Technologies
The Master’s in Education with Concentration in Digital Technologies is an online two-year program which offers a comprehensive curriculum for professional development to educators at all levels and wish to design and apply technology in their own learning environments more effectively. Contents concentrate on constructive learning, curriculum development, software and website integration and use, application and design of instructional digital materials, and classroom’s psychology and adaptation of technologies.
This program is of high value for all professionals in the educational field, who, in addition to learning to manage the most up-to-date and advanced technological tools, will be able to deepen their applied knowledge through the publication of their academic articles in Academic Networks and in Scientific Journals and International Technological Platforms.
The Master’s in Education with Concentration in Digital Technologies focuses on providing professional development to people who are working in positions that involve teaching and wish to become experts in the use of educational technology and instructional designers by using today’s technologies at its full potential.
The program will develop teachers’ skills to design their own educational materials using digital technologies and to develop creative and innovative approaches to their work, in addition to mastering the use of digital technologies to improve practice, research, and professional and academic development.
- Introduction to Computers in Education
- Introduction to Knowledge Building
- Computers in the Curriculum
- Constructive Learning and Design of Online Environment
- Knowledge Media and Learning
- Instructional Design: Beyond the Lecture
- 21st Century Competencies, Multiliteracies, and As
- Technology, the Environment and Education
- [email protected]: The Internet in Workplace Learning
- Integrating Technology into the Classroom: Issues
- Technology, Language and Literacy
- Technology, Psychology and Play
- Technology and Education
- Cum laude: graduation with an average between 3.2 to 3.49.
- Magna cum laude: graduation with an outstanding average between 3.5 to 3.79.
- Summa cum laude: Also known as “with the highest honors”, it is applied to those who obtain an average higher than 3.8