Business Administration (MBA)
Students learn to recognize and analyze business problems and opportunities, propose solutions based on information systems for decision-making, apply system development methodologies, as well as participate and lead in the management of projects or businesses.
This program provides a professional identity at a local and international level thanks to our faculty, all of which are renowned experts in the specific application of knowledge and technological tools within their fields of work.
This program is structured to train experts with the knowledge, skills and abilities in the creation and efficient management of public and private organizations. Participants will have an entrepreneurial and innovative vision with ethical and socially responsible leadership, capable of meeting all the needs of organizations, efficiently using the most sophisticated tools and techniques.
- Fundamental theory of organization
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Marketing management
- Project evaluation and risk analysis
- Accounting Management
- Finance management I
- Strategic management of human talent
- Transformational leadership
- Policy and strategy in global competition
- Finance Management II
- Management and organizations
- Professional Ethics
- Cum laude: graduation with an average between 3.2 to 3.49.
- Magna cum laude: graduation with an outstanding average between 3.5 to 3.79.
- Summa cum laude: Also known as “with the highest honors”, it is applied to those who obtain an average higher than 3.8